36" Grapple Rake
The Titan Toro style grapple rake is ideal for picking up and moving, rocks, logs, brush, debris, and other odd shaped or hard to lift material.
- Toro dingo style hookup
- Greasable pins and bushings
- Hoses and flat faced couplers are included (2) 3,000 PSI cylinders
- Fits Toro dingo, Boxer, Ditch Witch, Thomas, Finn, Ramrod, Kanga, Powerhouse, Prodigy
Toro Dingo with 36" Grapple Rake
The Toro grapple rake attachment allows operators to grab, drag, lift, and place materials with ease. The grapple has two heavy-duty cylinders capable of producing 3000 pounds of clamping force at the tine tips, insuring you can "grab-ahold" and not let go.
- Twin heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders
- 34.5" (87.6 cm) width guarantees access to tight areas
- Tines constructed of 3/8" (1 cm) AR400 steel
Toro Dingo with Universal Swivel Auger
This attachment swivels in all directions to create plumb holes on uneven terrain. The higher speed of this auger power head is ideal for augers up to 24" (61cm) in diametre. Quickly change between auger bit sizes to dig holes for fence posts, footings, irrigation heads and more!
- Recommended for bits up to 24" (61cm)
- Direct planetary drive
- Pivots 15 degrees left to right to insure plumb holes on slopes or uneven terrain
Tree Boom Attachment
This Toro style tree boom attachment is designed to pick up and carry a variety of materials and equipment.
It also makes a great landscaping tool that easily picks up trees for planting, loading, and transporting. The Single, multi-angled boom provides excellent visibility to the load.
- Toro dingo style mount
- Fits Toro Dingo, Boxer, Ditch Witch, Thomas, Finn, Ramrod, Kanga, Powerhouse, Prodigy
- 2,000 lb capacity
- 75 lb
- 1/4" thick 2"x 2" steel tubing
- 60" long boom