John Deer GR72B Rock Grapple
The John Deer GR72B rock grapple is a multipurpose tool that can be used for land clearing, brush-removal, and jobsite cleanup.
The John Deer GR72B rock grapple is optimized to work with John Deere G-Series Skid Steer Loaders, G-Series Compact Track Loaders, and L-Sereies Compact Wheel Loaders. However, it is also compatible with most competitive models.
- Width: 72" (1830 mm)
- Operating Weight: 1,165 lb (530 kg)
- Compatibility: 316GR, 318G, 320G, 324G, 330G, and 332G SSLs; 317G and 325G CTLs
Toro Dingo with 36" Grapple Rake
The Toro grapple rake attachment allows operators to grab, drag, lift, and place materials with ease. The grapple has two heavy-duty cylinders capable of producing 3000 pounds of clamping force at the tine tips, insuring you can "grab-ahold" and not let go.
- Twin heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders
- 34.5" (87.6 cm) width guarantees access to tight areas
- Tines constructed of 3/8" (1 cm) AR400 steel
Toro Dingo with Universal Swivel Auger
This attachment swivels in all directions to create plumb holes on uneven terrain. The higher speed of this auger power head is ideal for augers up to 24" (61cm) in diametre. Quickly change between auger bit sizes to dig holes for fence posts, footings, irrigation heads and more!
- Recommended for bits up to 24" (61cm)
- Direct planetary drive
- Pivots 15 degrees left to right to insure plumb holes on slopes or uneven terrain
Toro Dingo 1000 Pallet Forks
Integrated frame rollers make loading and unloading material from flatbed trucks a breeze. Tines are easy to adjust for carrying loads of various sizes.
- High-strength steel reduces bending to increase fork life
- Load Rating: 1,315 lb (retracted), 745 lb (extended)
- Fork length: 42-in (106.7 cm)
- Fork width: 46-in (117 cm)
- Height: 40-in (102 cm)
- Weight: 388 lb