Toro Dingo 1000
The Toro Dingo is a lightweight maneuverable machine that packs unmatched strength and reach in a compact package for the ultimate working advantage. The 1,000 pound rated operating capacity makes the TX 1000 a powerful, compact alternative to larger skid steer loaders and other machines.
- Vertical lift loader arms allow the TX 1000 to lift and transport heavy loads with an operating capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- The 81” (206 cm) hinge pin height allows attachments to easily clear the side of 30-yard dumpsters or one-ton trucks.
- Ideal for any job site on any surface, even sand or loose gravel.
- The narrow model is just 33.7” (86 cm) wide and fits through standard 36” gates. At just 41” (104 cm) wide, the wide-track model is also easy to maneuver.
- Three simple controls let operators get to work fast. 1. Curl, dump or float the bucket while raising or lowering the loader arms with one hand using the joystick.2 Grab the one-handed traction drive from any angle for effortless control. 3 Activate the auxiliary circuit control lever to power the attachments instantly.
Toro Dingo TXL 2000
- Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design increases machine versatility with the ability to reach farther and dig below grade without even moving.
- Rated operating capacity over 2,000-lbs to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market, comparable to larger compact track and skid steer loaders.
- 123” (3.1 m) telescoped hinge pin height easily clears the side of a standard dump truck and 44” (112 cm) of telescoped reach allows for unloading of a flat-bed truck from one side.
- Exclusive traction control design is intuitive, easy to operate, and effortless. Loader arm joystick includes telescoping function, proportional auxiliary control, and directional left/right control for applicable Toro TXL 2000 attachments