34' Tow Behind Niftylift
- Tow Behind Niftylift (2018)
- $18,500 plus tax
TM34T is a versatile trailer mount. It has retractable axles that allow it to pass through a 3' 7" wide opening or doorway.
The TM34T comes with manual outriggers
Operation is quick and easy due to fully proportional controls and its versatile battery power pack enables the TM34T to work inside and out quietly with zero emissions.
|Machine Height||6' 3"|
|Working Height||40' 6"|
|Machine Width||4' 11"|
|Machine Retractable Width||3' 7"|
|Machine Working Width||8' 10"|
|Cage Width||3' 7"|
|Working Outreach||16' 6"|
|Safe Working Load||500 lbs|
|Machine Length||18' 10"|
John Deere 17G Excavator
- 17G Mini Excavator (2018)
- 549 hours
- $18,500 plus tax
Variable-width undercarriage, reduced-tail-swing design, and independent swing boom allow the 17G to navigate narrow openings and work in tight quarters with ease.
Rubber tracks’ unique steel cores resist cracking. Large-diameter drive sprockets and track idlers further increase undercarriage durability.
Go from backhoe- to excavator-style controls with just a twist of your wrist. Control pattern selector valve is conveniently located in a compartment beneath the seat and includes a sight glass that displays the selected pattern.
|Max. Digging Depth||2.19 m (7 ft. 2 in.)|
|Operating Weight||1720 kg (3,790 lb.)|
Toro Dingo 1000
- Toro Dingo TX 1000 with Bucket
- $28,000 plus tax
- Used Machine - 259 hrs
- Perfect working condition
- Financing Available
The Toro Dingo is a lightweight maneuverable machine that packs unmatched strength and reach in a compact package for the ultimate working advantage. The 1,000 pound rated operating capacity makes the TX 1000 a powerful, compact alternative to larger skid steer loaders and other machines.
- Vertical lift loader arms allow the TX 1000 to lift and transport heavy loads with an operating capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- The 81” (206 cm) hinge pin height allows attachments to easily clear the side of 30-yard dumpsters or one-ton trucks.
- Ideal for any jobsite on any surface, even sand or loose gravel.
- The narrow model is just 33.7” (86 cm) wide and fits through standard 36” gates. At just 41” (104 cm) wide, the wide-track model is also easy to maneuver.
- Three simple controls let operators get to work fast. 1. Curl, dump or float the bucket while raising or lowering the loader arms with one hand using the joystick.2 Grab the one-handed traction drive from any angle for effortless control. 3 Activate the auxiliary circuit control lever to power the attachments instantly.